Sie haben Javascript deaktiviert!
Sie haben versucht eine Funktion zu nutzen, die nur mit Javascript möglich ist. Um sämtliche Funktionalitäten unserer Internetseite zu nutzen, aktivieren Sie bitte Javascript in Ihrem Browser.

Foto (Matthias Groppe): Holographie-Apparatur von Herrn Dr. Andreas Redler

Photo: Foto (Matthias Groppe): Holographie-Apparatur von Herrn Dr. Andreas Redler

Changing university or course

Are you planning a change of university or course and are considering starting a study course in physics or teaching qualification in Paderborn? Then you should first take advantage of the advisory services offered by our academic advisors and discuss the options for a smooth change.

The same deadlines apply for changing the university or course as for a new enrollment. The formalities for enrollment are also transferable. Applicants with foreign university entrance qualifications should seek advice from the International Office early enough.

For crediting for already completed courses in physics, please contact the chair of the physics examination board and the PLAZ for a physics teaching qualification.


Chairman of the Physics Examination Committee

Prof. Dr. Cedrik Meier

Department of Physics

Vorsitzender Prüfungsausschuss

Cedrik Meier
+49 5251 60-2672
+49 5251 60-3603

Office hours:

Bitte schicken Sie eine E-Mail an:
Verwenden Sie dabei bitte Ihren Universitäts-E-Mail-Account.

Academic Advice Physics

Dr. Marc Sacher

Department of Physics

Marc Sacher
+49 5251 60-2736

Academic Advice Physics Teaching Qualification

Prof. Dr. a. D. Peter Reinhold

Didaktik der Physik

ehem. Leiter der Arbeitsgruppe

Peter Reinhold
+49 5251 60-2668

Office hours:

Sprechzeiten nach Absprache per Email

The University for the Information Society